Unable to understand...

Dnt know what's d problem... having sexual intercourse with my wife my penis hard for only less time..I don't know whether it is ED or something else..while entering it become lose..But my penis become very hard for long long time when I m not doing sex...I m very much in tension and stress due to this reason...I don't know whether dis is a inexperience becoz we both going to do first time and may be that is performance tension make my penis lose and any other time it's always hard...Please gave reason with solution so that I will save my sex life as I m recently married...My penis size is also good close to 7 when hard bt unable to understand why it is happening...Is dis is a effect of masturbation which I did in the age of 18-26???

Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, first of pls came down, its not a big issue. As u suspected its performance anxiety. So would suggest u to inspit of jumping directly for intercourse spend done time with ur wife doing foreplay talk to her be comfortable. Then I think things will work out. Give it a try n let me know.