Unable to read words

My daughter is 7 yrs old.At the age of 1.5months she feel down from her mother's hand but she had no injury nor any vomiting etc.At this time we recognize that she does not from the words from the letters nor she is able to read the written words properly. So should we go for any type of CT SCANOR MRI or any other suggestion ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What do you want to diagnose/rule out by doing CT or MRI scan? Take her to a pediatrician and a opthalmologist to get her eye sight checked out. If any tests are required they will advise after examining her. There is no need for you to go for tests by yourself. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Yes. Ncct head and than Neurologist

Hello.... MRI of head is suggestive to rule out pathological cause... If it's normal you take her to psychiatrist... Complete examination and evaluate is required... Doctor will assess the exact problem with her reading.... Dyslexia is condition where child finds it difficult to read words..