Unable to have sex
My girlfriend enjoys oral and clitoral stimulation but she can't bear the pain when I try to penetrate hence we haven't been able to have proper penetrative sex yet. She says it's painful and does not give her any pleasure do women only feel pleasure and get satisfied by oral and clitoral stimulation?

Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Kolhapur
Yes everyone has his own choices. But for real pleasure proper SEX is also important. Get her dilatation done at good gynecologist. For more details u can visit us on Dr BARAI'S SEX THERAPY AND SKIN CARE CENTER