Unable to have sex

I am married for 4 years and I am unable to have sex with my husband. The process becomes painful. Since over the years we are unable to succeed, interest levels and attempts have gone done significantly. We have in past tired using lox and ky gel but weren't successful. I have also got tested from my gynaecologist and everything seems normal. Now that we want to plan a child this is bothering us and we need a solution. Is there any cream that numbs the area. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (2) on Unable to have sex

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Yes take opinion from sexologist regarding this... Most of creams you use can reduce sperm quality  may result in infertility.... So first have counselling regarding your main problem
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It will be painful a few times and then it will gradually reduce. Its not just you who needs sex, its your husband also. Talk to your husband about it. There is no such thing that numbs the srea and all. You could consult a sexologist in person for further counselling. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.