Unable to have intercours

Unable to allow my partner to have intercourse due to severe pain at insertion . Initially could allow fingers but that is also causing pain now
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi Greetings She must be having vaginismas which needs sex therapy.consult a sexologist and take proper treatment. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?