Unable to Gain weight

I am 27 Male height 5'10 and my weight is 56kgs.I have been having probelms in gaining weight .I am a smoker but reduced it now .I notice that I am urinating a lot these days like every 2hours I urinate.I think there's some probelm with my health and it's really impossible for me to gain weight .Any advice?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Check with doctor for frequently urniation. U need 19 KGS muscle gain u need good diet for it
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi Some people have very high metabolism rate hence, first you check with any physician about your weight n urinary issue . Some routine tests might require. If all are OK, then you start having nutritious meal like rich in calories and protein. Like milk shakes, smoothies, fruit custard etc. Along with wholesome meals.

Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....