Unable to gain weight
Hi, 8 months back I delivered baby and I consulted doctor with all reports blood and urine and doctor confirmed I don't hav any health prob... Am having food on time but Am unable to recover my weight of 55 kgs...Pls advise..

Don't take tension it sometimes happens with some ladies that she unable to gain weight because of feeding. You again gain weight when you stop feeding milk to your baby but please continue it up to 2yr if his/her age.

+108
Chat with a doctor
Madam, Have you done Thyroid studies, Serum Creatinine, PPBS, BLOOD indices, LFT,,Urine analysis. You need to be examined for proper advice.