Unable to figure out what's happening.
I'm a software engineer, working in the industry for 3 years. When I started my job, everything was going well, but after an year I started hating my job, took stress for unnecessary things, ended up resigning from the job Feb 2019. Later I was jobless for six months, these months were really hard. My family is completely dependent on me, have commitments too, I had that pressure as well. I went on to think about this so deeply, ended up crying and unable to control my emotions. This has happened twice or thrice during those 6-7 months, even though I got suicidal thoughts, I controlled that. Later I got a job, have been doing really well, but I felt stress few times here as well. These stress are unnecessary, feeling low when someone in the work don't respond. Getting stuck at a problem, and taking stress for that. Recently my parents started talking about my marriage, after that I'm desperate about finding my partner, felt low when I got rejection from matrimonial sites all.

You need to consult with Psychiatrist and get proper evaluation . It would be good if you can start counseling sessions and after evaluation we can judge if you will require some Medicine or not .
consult with Psychiatrist
Hi Good you a havr good and you are doing great in it What needs to be adressed is your low mood, negativity, approach towards people your work and also towards you. When we get mad or sad or angry our mind and heart is trying to tell us something We can try to figure it out and get you better Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best
You are having Depressive features
Consult Psychiatrist for further treatment, you will be better
Dear Sir U R currently going through a adjustment disorder. Pls contact a psychiatrist. U need individual theraphy