Unable to ejaculate
When I have sex with my wife I hardly ejaculate while having and when I am wearing a condom it's almost once or twice I had for me I have orgasm when I don't wear a condom So I usually after a while I have to masturbate in the end Is this some kind problem in me or it's as usual

Dr. Harisha N L

Cause may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations... If its psychological Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.