Un wanted chest

I am 21 years old and i had extra chest and its looks like girls breast Can u suggest a help on my problem And is this is reduce by exersizes,or any gym equipments ,etc
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi this condition is called gynaecomastia .it is not a tumour or cancer. thete is small surgery to make it ok. please see a surgeon and do not become a recluse.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?