Un wanted 72
My gf and I had sex in October 19 she were un wanted 72 she got periods in November 3 she is pregnant or not please reply me

Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.
No
No worry All will
No
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
no