Ultrasound report information
I'm pregnant of 7months and 12 days ..My ultrasound report attached..Doc said baby is in transverse lie position and unable to change it's position till and c section dilevery to be done on dilevery ..I have unicornate uterus ..Is my baby able to change its position to a normal dilevery position ? What I do so he can change its position to a normal dilevery position.my baby heart rate is also 170.. Kindly see reports and tell pls Is everything is  alright or have some issues..? Guide us pls

You just need to wait and watch. If at term it is still transverse lie then the next step would be to go ahead with cesarean section.

Can wait. Fetus will change it's position by itself.