Ultrasonography of abdomen
Sir I am attached ultrasonography of abdomen Any serious matter their what is the next sir please advice me sir

Please give a complete history of fever, abdominal or chest pain.Are you having any previous ailments like diabetes or swelling in legs etc. We should know your CBC counts and Liver function tests also
Avoid alcohol,fatty foods and smoking.
Do not ignore abdominal pain if fever or colic is present or unable to pass gas or motions.

U have a small cyst on ur kidney... Ntng to worry.. It iss treatable... Consult me online for further management
consult me online