Ulcers over the skin
My mom is suffering from a disease, in which ulcers appear all over the skin, mouth, throat, eyes.. she has been taking a tablet (medrol 4mg) since last three years. Is there any permanent treatment for this disease.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi You mother has got blistering disorder like pemphigus vulgaris. Yes medrol (steroid) tablet are given to control the symptoms It should not taken without doctor advice.  You have lot side effects There are many steroid sparing agents available to control the disesase Consult a nearby dermatologist n proceed further Usually such kind of skin disesase take long time to come under remission
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?