Ulcers on tongue
Hi I am 26 years old female.. I have tongue ulcers which are recurring in almost 2-3 weeks now ... they are painful and I am not able to eat. I don't have any drinking or smoking habits. Please help me out

Hello, Firstly are you still taking medications as mentioned by you..urispas and all and since when? What was your underlying condition for that? Looking at pictures surely there is trouble in your systemic condition as in hidden deficiency or drug interaction due to which the condition of tongue is so... As of now you must take medicine only to give you relief but later you must visit a specialist and get the cause known, to prevent further trouble. 1. Apply mucopain gel 10min before your meals.. 2. Cap becasule one at morning and eve for 1 month. 3. Remember these are not final treatment for your problem but for only temporary relief. Beware and do not apply steroids or serious medications as you may mask the problem.
You must visit or opt for detailed teleconsulation for proper screening.. surely need complete blood tests and other investigations to come to final diagnosis.
ulcers are very common but cause for them should be known as they always hint on some underlying problem which may go undiagnosed.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
It may be traumatic ulcer, burn injury, vit B deficiency, iron deficiency or fungal. Take vit B complex tablet once a day. Apply Dentogel and Candid mouthpaint, both twice daily. Take tab combiflam twice a day for 3 days. Hexidine mouthewash twice daily. when lock down will over, do blood test for hamoglobin count. If low then have to take iron tablet. consult me online practo for guidence.
Screening is required for proper treatment Take limcee for 15days once a day Apply mucopain on that area
Avoid hot & spicy food
Do u have any Harmonal disturbance??? Stomach upset Poor oral hygiene When did u last go for dental checkup Sharp tooth ???
Apply kenacort
T. Limcee, once a day for 10 day. CNBC, apply locally, 4-5 times/day
avoid hot, chili, spicy food. use spoon while taking food. bristles of brush shouldn't traumatize the area of complaint especially.
Start with tab AquasolAQ 25000iu Od for 30days Tab limcee od for 30days Do not apply any local gel Wait and watch Avoid spicy food and hot beverages
wait for 10days how it works
You need to get screening done for proper diagnosis. For now take medicine:: Tab Lycostar once daily for a month Cap MultiplreX once daily for a month Apply gel kenacort 0.1% locally thrice daily
screening is must
avoid spices,esp red chilli avoid hot beverages
Complete medical history is required for diagnosis and treatment.
Take limcee 500 once daily Apply mucopain ointment