Ulcer in tounge
I am 40years old, I have severe pain in my tongue, on diagnosis it said ULCER LEFT LATERAL BORDER TONGUE, what is the remedy for it
93 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Acute ulcer over tongue can be commonly aphthous ulcer which usually resolves with symptomatic treatment. Or sometimes it may be traumatic in origin secondary to sharp teeth around the tongue. Consult nearby ENT specialist to rule out any sinister pathology. For time being you can use dentogel for local application and use analgesic tablets for pain. If the ulcer is long standing then you should meet a doctor ASAP
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.