Typhoid fever
For past three days I am suffering from typhoid ,please clarify what kind of fruits I can eat in typhoid. Please name a few ,at present I taking apple and pomegranate. Further please clarify can I take rice in typhoid.

Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hey , you can take any fresh n clean fruit from home not from outside . nd rice products also . but not the chapati,try t I twke low fat less spicy easy to digest food devided into small portion and frequent meals. Take care and have fast recovery.

Hello... Well there are no restrictions as such...you can  eat fruits...you need to make sure that you don't eat oily food or spicy food...try to eat more of home cooked food and avoid tinned or canned foods ..take your medications regularly...thank you

Fruits for typhoid fever