Tympanoplasty
My doctor suggested me to go for tympanoplasty because of  ruptured left  ear drum..I'm taking medicine for past 2 months for ear discharge and infection.I don't use any ear drop because it makes my ear more uncomfortable with pain and swelling. the condition of my ear is still the same every time I visit for ear check up it's still not dry...is the daily head wash the reason for my ear infection and is still not getting dry

Yes , water entry into the ears can cause constant ear discharge.  Avoid water entry into the ears.
consult online for better evaluation and management of the problem

Water entry in to the ear will cause infection