Twitching knee and eye
I have been having a fluttering feeling in my knees from past 2 days. No pain and noticeable when I relax. Have been diagnosed with pcod recently. Am otherwise healthy and am 34 years old. Had tailbone pain issues which is resolving. Are any of these connected. Am dead scared of nervous disorder like ALS. I had been a classical dancer all my life. Past 3 years have not been dancing after the birth of my child. I keep browsing the net for answers and prone to heavy anxiety. Was under stress a week back when my child was sick. Am not sure if all of this is related to the twitching. Pls help. Am going to see a psychiatrist soon for my anxiety issues as well . Is this ALS or MS. I do nother have any coordination issues or anything. My problem is browsing the Web for symptoms even if I try my best to stay out of it. THANKS LAKSHMI

Donot google too much or else you il get confused and depressed plz get it assesed thoroughly most likely it looks like some muscular weakness may be due to disuse upto the particular intensity
Hey  you are fine just stress related symptoms Go back to dancing in between if you feel happy about it Take vit D  supplements once a week you are fit
From your detailed query, I feel like you may have some musculoskeletal issues. Pls consult a good physician
from my side please do regular low impact aerobic exercises,  breating exercises or learn yoga.

Right eye twitching for a week Twitching of the body Reasons for eye twitching