Tummy pain
Hi sir i m suffering from 1 year with tummy pain i dont know its aby alser harnia or any other but i consult with a doctor who told me that its just gastric or u can concern with ditician so due to that problem my body activity half from previous n in a moth 10 t0 20 time i suffer from tummy pain so what i do pls expla
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der peptic ulcer disease should be ruled out avoid spicy food smoking and alcohol have more green leafy veg and fruits drink more water consult gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.