Tuberculosis related
I am suffering from Tuberculosis and under medication from 3rd of april, during these period i observed a hard mass pea size lump in testicles. I am too much worried about it, kindly help, Is it a case of genitalurinary tuberculosis?

Hi. I'd like a detailed history to reach on a definite diagnosis. If you like you can consult me.

Tuberculosis can affect many organs including genitourinary system Need a detailed history regarding your diagnosis and treatment started for tuberculosis and your recent concern can be an immune-reaction to tuberculosis treatment which is manageable. Kindly opt for a consultation