Tuberculosis
I visited government hospital last month due to weight loss and vommiting and after a month of  analysis they have started meditation of tuberculosis .some doctor said I have tb and some were denying . So I wanted to consult whether I have tb or not. I don't have any symptoms of tb like coughing It has been 21 days I am taking tb medicine but still vomitt is not stopped

Take a consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment

Pl consult with detailed history and reports,and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same