Tuberculosis
I am under the tb medication from last 3 months but I used to get fever now also it remain 99.4 or 99.2. Is it normal during this medication or any sign of danger ?

If fever continues get sputum gene xpert test,need to know whether you take tb drugs regularly as prescribed, need to evaluate further and adjust treatment if needed according to ur follow up reports
consult pulmonologist for further guidance
continue tb drugs regularly as prescribed

Need to evaluate more..Take a consultation
Needed detailed history and investigation reports do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Nothing to worry. Pl continue the treatment. Pl do sputum for Afb. Revert back with reports. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same