Trying to loose weight
Hi Doctor, I work in night shift USA time from evening 6:30-3:30 in the morning. I try to excercise but due to timings I cannot go to gym or my daughter 2 year old don't let me do it at home. I resist food as much as possible and having only 1 1/2 cup rice every day will eat corn flakes in the morning and will drink Normal soup twice still not able to go down on weight can you help me with some diet plan and proper time to eat

Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises Avoid outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's. Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello dear. Even if you are in night shift then also you can reduce easy with little change in det. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.