Trying to concieve

Hi doctor me and my husband are trying for conceiving from the last 4 months but not get pregnant yet.I have gone through all the checkup but every report is normal.I m very much worried.

Doctor Answers (2) on Trying to concieve

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since how long have you been married? Since how long are you trying to conceive? If it has been more than 1 year of trying to conceive, you can visit our clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic, located in New Delhi so that we can guide you better. We have a presence of 14 IVF centers located across India and Nepal. Our centre offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. Please mail us your contact details so that we can get in touch with you.
Dr. Astha Jain Mathur Indore | Gynecologist
Dear Practo User ,
You are  28 and have been trying to conceive just since last 4 mths  , hence no need to worry right now.
Try according to your fertile period , you can also use ovulation kits available over the counter to be precise , do this for next 6-  8 mths
If u don't conceive even after 1 yr of trying consistently then You and ur husband need to contact Gynaecologist for further assistance.