Trying to build muscle resultSever acne
I'm going to gym for last two years and want to build muscle so I tried protine supplement brands like ON whey protein and Ultimate whey protine. Whenever I consume this protein i get severe Ace and black heads on my chest and face. I tried for one week and discontinued, later after 6 months I again tried for a week and same problem occurred. So I decided to try plant base protine assuming that I might have lactose intolerance however again same problem occurred and I need to discontinue that too. Now I decided to eat sprouted chana tired for one week and same problem occurred Im fade up of this and unable to build muscle, really working hard in gym. And to mention I am pure vegetarian never ate eggs and chicken. Please help me to know what is happening with my body and skin. Is it heat problem or anything else? Thanks in advance.

Hello, Taking any kind of supplement/pills/medication is not advisable. It has various side effects. Try taking vegan sources of protein

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+126
Chat with a dietician
Contact directly through practo account for better result -
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Connect directly to get customized plans fo the same. Thanks
Chat directly with your reports .
Sure ,we will help you We can help you. As we have vegetarian diet for weight gain and muscle building. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose of joining gym . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to have vegan sources of protein and a lactose free diet I have helped many such cases to build on muscle weight and feel free to connect in.
This this type of situations arises for some people
for further discussion you can contact me through Practo
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.