Trouble to be at one plce

Hi i have trouble concentrate in tv cell phone news paper etc. If i continue watch movie then i lost in the movie and i feel like. Im fainting and i got anxious restless hand shakes. If i go outof my House i feel everything tunnel vision kinda i feel i will faint. I feel like where to go what to do all the time. It happening since i stopped smoking weed. I m scared to go those places where i got panic attack I got bad habit to read about drugs and withdrawal and i think about that only 24 hrs and cry

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Please immediately a Counsellor in your city as withdrawal sypmtoms are pretty complicated and to be handled properly with expert guidance. I know you may be able to discuss this with your family that is why take an external help.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Hey.. weed does not cause long withdrwawal. So wait for it to subside. Consult a psychiatrist who can guide you further and help u with some medicines for anxiety and depression.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, The conditions that you have explained reveal that you are having withdrawal symptoms and also you are thinking too much about it. You need help right away. Consult a psychotherapist soon. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes.

Hello.. Well I think it's nothing but withdrawal symptoms...i suggest you to meet a physician or a psychiatrist ...you need little bit of help to come out of that..it's probably because of your addiction to the thing you smoke....so definitely you need help soon...thank you