Trigiminal neulgia.

We want treatment to my son aged sbout 25 years for trigiminal neulgia.shall we get an appintment of doctor.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear this. Trigeminal neuralgia is a condition which has excellent response to treatment. Very rarely trigeminal neuralgia is not responsive to treatment and in those cases surgery is an excellent and safe option.There are a few tests which need to be done before. Please see a neurologist or a neurosurgeon for consultation. Wishing your son a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?