Treatment for Fits
Sir I am taking treatment for fits from last 5 years in nimhans hospital.. Some times I skipped to take there any other treatment for fits like homeopathy in Bangalore.. If there please send me address sir...or is there any better way to cure fits please explain sir...
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well..neurologist can tell better for this. I am a physio. Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.