Treatment for cold
What are the treatment for cold in Ayurveda? I don't want to have allopaty medicines,i want to treat in natural ways, so please tell me some of the treatments can be used for cold in ayurveda

Dr. Harisha N L

Avoid common irritants such as cigarette smoke and sudden temperature changes. Drink plenty of water. Use a humidifier. Try nasal saline sprays or rinses. If the runny nose is a persistent, watery discharge, particularly if accompanied by sneezing and itchy or watery eyes, your symptoms may be allergy-related and an over-the-counter antihistamine may help.. Regards
Do not expose to extreme conditions. Deshamoola kadutrayam kashayam. Sudershanam tab. Deshamoolarishta. This can take for 5 days. For expert oppenion consult a doctor.