Treatment for Clubfoot
Hi, My niece is 14 yr old, she is born with Clubfoot, her left foot is bent and have trouble in walking, I can share her X-ray report. Is it possible to treat her without any surgery.

Has she had any treatment earlier? If treated early clubfoot can be corrected just by stretching and serial casts. Your niece is already 14 years and may have crossed that age of getting a full correction without surgery. This can be decided in consultation with an Orthopedic Surgeon or Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon.