Travelling drng pregnency
My wife will complete 8 month of pregnancy January. I want to know whether she can travel for 2.30 Hrs by flight.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Your obstetrician is the best person to advise you as they know the complete history and risk factors for the patient. The worry regarding valuing so late is going into preterm labour or experiencing pain and bleeding. Airlines have their own rules regarding the latest gestation they will allow you to fly. Please check with the airline and take a letter from your doctor as well so that in the event of an emergency another doctor is aware of all risk factors. Best wishes