Train travel with newborn
Can I travel in train (12 hrs journey)with 1 month old baby in AC coach..?If so what are  the precaution to be taken.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Traveling is not adviced in first trimester as it will be stressful and since the baby is small it can't handle that amount of stress....We do not advocate travel during the first three or the last three months. During the first three months there is a risk of abortion especially if travel associated with jerky movements...Consult your gynaecologist and proceed further.

Train travel during pregnancy