Tpo antibodies
I have 82 count of antibodies And im pregnant nearly 8 week's and my thyroid is normal. Is there anything to worry if antibodies are positive during pregnancy?

Hello....if you have TPO antibodies that means you have a real risk for becoming hypothyroid. Hypothyroidism itself can cause miscarriages and premature birth.it is an autoimmune condition not good for person ,consult general physician and discuss with regard ....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes. You do not want your immune system to attack the baby. You can keep it under control and have a good outcome.