Tooth plucked
I just plucked my wisdom tooth ,continuesly bleeding . and I can't tolerate the pain . can anybody suggest any treatment .

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...you should visit a dentist ASAP... Meanwhile, to stop the bleeding u can apply ice over there or if possible just put a tea bag over that area...and keep it there for sometime till it stops.. If it doesn't stop then there is some medical condition associated... Which needs immediate medical attention... Take care ..!!

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why did you pull it out by yourself? Put ice on your cheek and take a pain killer like tab. Aceclofenac 100mg and paracetamol 325mg combination twice a day and consult a dentist in person as soon as possible. But put a ice pack now as soon as possible and don't delay your visit to the dentist. It may get infected also. Then it will be difficult. It's a bit dangerous. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.