Tooth pain

Sir. I am suffered tooth pain for past 3days...I went to dentist and she told there is no caries,no any infection..but I have frontal sinusitis..so she said it may be for referred pain..the pain is throbbing in nature..I can't eat. .

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth pain

Dr. Latesh Jogekar Nagpur | Implantologist
First consult ENT specialist.... And continue inhalation of warm water vapours 3 times a day... Nd take immediately medication...
Hi as u said u r having tooth pain ...if u can locate which tooth is in pain then get an x ray done of the involved tooth apart from this it can be a reffered pain..consult ur ent for sinusitis best of luck take care
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain. Hope you are not in too much of pain. If you already know that you are a case of sinusitis then you should have consulted a ENT specialist first by the antibiotics given by him the pain would been subsided by now. Okay it never late just go consult a ent specialist for your assistance. Thank you