Tooth pain problem
My teeth pains sometimes. When I decide to go to doctor and till i go (1 day or 2 day) pains goes automatically. No reason remains to go to doc. What should I do? What can cause the pain?

Dr. Priti Shukla
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Tooth pain occurs when decay involves pulp of the teeth,don't delay your dental check up.... Else it can lead to abscess formation around your teeth,which is difficult to treat.
Tooth pain may be due to various reasons. The reason cannot be found out until your diagnosed thoroughly. I would suggest you visit a near by dentist as early as possible and get it examined post which you can decide over the treatment