Tooth pain
My Granny is 90 years old and she is unable to go to a dentis as she cant move out of the house. She has tried Imol tablet but still doesn't help much. Is there any other medicines that is recommended?
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
hello, well, in dental treatments vn u take tablets pain will reduce again it vl recur once action of tablets has gone. it's not advisable to take more pain killers, I better approach any near by dentist to come and examine in home I'd he or she agrees and if possible they might do any treatment there itself
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?