Tooth pain

I have tooth problem since 2 weeks , doctor suggested me to remove damaged tooth .I dont want to remove the teeth . Are there any other ways to ovecome my tooth problem.Please suggest me any other ways. Any home remedies in paricular?

Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. With advancements in dentistry, a lot of teeth can be saved today that needed to be extracted earlier, provided you are willing to bear the expenses and understand the limitations of the treatment. Talk to your dentist if such options are available in your case and why in his opinion it is better to remove the tooth.
The tooth is one of the few non self healing body parts. Home remedies do not work to heal teeth. Without an x-ray and examination I cannot determine the extent of tooth cavitation. Take a second opinion if needed, but get some treatment. Home remedies do not work. They are palliative not curative.