Tooth ache

I have got tooth ache in my let premolars since 2 days. What could be the reason for this. Please let me know how to overcome the pain. Does gargling help in reducing me the pain. Also please suggest me other home remedies

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth ache

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
U will need root canal /extraction . Both this procedures can be completed in single sitting Visit www.trisadental.in
The reason for the pain would depend on the type of pain its intensity, aggravating or relieving factors,etc.Visit your dentist so that he can make a diagnosis and establish a proper treatment plan .I don't think gargling would help you to reduce the pain.
Dr. Chand Sawhney Agra | Orthodontist
Please check for cavitation in your tooth.You have to consult your dentist I that case.Please note the pain occurs for seconds r continue for long..Does it aggravates by hot and cold..Clove oil application can provide some relief.