Tooth ache.
Hi. My mom has tooth ache since the last two days. She is a diabetic. Which medicine can be given? Hope you can help me with this.

Ok, you can consult on my page, as u need oral Medicine specialist consultation for its Diagnosis and timely treatment. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent govt dental colege, MAIDS/ MAMC delhi. I will take a detailed history, advice and medicate you accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Go for xray to determine the cause of pain. Take ketorol dt three times daily
Hi Firstly, Hope you have got your mom vaccinated. And hope you all are doing fine Secondly You can give her Ketorol DT for immediate pain relief but do visit a dental surgeon to get the underlying cause treated Hope this helps Cheers
Give her keterol dt twice daily after food.
keep the teeth clean and brush twice daily
go for a video consultation for a proper prescription