Too urge for sex drive
I feel long sex drive when I see a women or girl. I can't control my mind and try to touch her by any means. For eg when in auto I can't control my mind when a female sits beside me and I touch her and come closer. My mind becomes completely blank. This problem is since I was 14 years. Is this disease?

Increased sexual obsessions fulfilled by touching female or irresistible want to touch female or be in the proximity of female can be obsessive compulsive disorder. More information is required to see if anything other is there. Seek psychiatric help

How to improve sex drive