Too much hairfall
I am facing too much hairfall and want to know some home remedies. I am tired of using commercial products. My hair are very damaged.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hair fall is a health issue not just a cosmetic issue. Your body is trying to point out that there is some deficiency or the other in your body or that there is hormonal imbalance or that you're too stressed out etc. The list is long. So just a simple shampoo or a tablet might not suffice. Visit a dermatologist . The doctor will examine you and find out the cause of your hair loss. Hair treatment takes a while. So be patient and you will get results.