Too much hair
I m 24 year old man..I have too many hairs on my legs and hands and in body belly and chest.I don't want that too much hair. I can't wear even half pents..I feel awkward..I have trimmer so can I regularly trimming for removing hairs ?? I don't want laser treatment or wax..what should I do?? Any other remedies available?? Or can I regularly trim it??

Hello There. I can understand your concern, some people have a lot of hairs, some people have less and some people don't have hairs altogether. i would suggest you don't think about them. if you want to remove them, waxing, trimmers, scissors etc will be of great help to you. its a good thing to do to clean excess hair to maintain good hygiene. so yes trimming, waxing or anything you like is definitely recommended. laser requires repeated sittings and is not advised for you as it will take a lot of time and money. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar Jain
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Having less or more body hair is genetic and not in your or anyone's hands. You can trim the hair regularly and not think about them.