Too much hair fall

Now a days i am facing much hair loss.I am unable to control it.I have changed my hair oil and trying on natural products(egg,kunkudukai) for hair,but still seeing the same.Can i get any tips for my hair loss.

Doctor Answers (2) on Too much hair fall

Dr. Pallavi B Bangalore | Dermatologist
Considering your age, the cause for your hairfall should be detected and treated. Various causes being anemia, thyroid disorder, any hormonal imbalance... Firstly u have to be investigated. Following this u can be given specific treatment for ur hairfall like minoxidil, dermaroller, prp etc
Thanks for the query.
​​FPB is an increasing problem in today's society.
Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health.​​
The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. ​​It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.​​
Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.
Ap​art from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.