Too much anxious
Doctor Answers (5) on Too much anxious
I think these were learned or aquire behaviour. Do consult a Psychologist and learn to many your issues.
Lets begin with good news first, you have a treatable problem.
Most likely what you are going through is a social anxiety disorder.
It is treatable through psychotherapy as well as medicines and the best part is that it responds very well to treatment. If you comply well, you can achieve all your dreams and lead a successful life.
However, I would also like to know:
1. If there are any other situations also in which you feel anxious?
2. Does anyone else in your family also have this problem or any other psychological problem?
3. Have you tried any medicines or treatment in the past?
4. Do you consume any substance like tobacco, alcohol?
5. Do have any chronic medical problem like diabetes or blood pressure etc.?
For best treatment plan, it is important to seek answers to these questions.
Pls feel free to contact for private consultation as well.