Too much anxious
I am too much anxious.very scared to attend social functions.this is affecting my career.I wanted to change my job but because of this issue scared to change my job.not able to speak to anyone properly.I want to know the real problem

Ms. Indrani Dutta
Psychologist 20 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from social anxiety. Your feelings are intense and painful but these are not reality.You have the ability and potentiality but unable to perform as severe anxiety is resulting into a stumbling block. Get over your anxiety with the help of Clinical psychologist.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is that you are fearing about??? Is it that 8 don't look good OR You don't know to talk well etc etc.. I think these were learned or aquire behaviour.  Do consult a Psychologist and learn to many your issues.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

Social anxiety is very much treatable but needs psychological management.Yoga and meditation will be beneficial.Medicines can be used to treat severe spells.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hello sir Lets begin with good news first, you have a treatable problem. Most likely what you are going through is a social anxiety disorder. It is treatable through psychotherapy as well as medicines and the best part is that it responds very well to treatment. If you comply well, you can achieve all your dreams and lead a successful life. However, I would also like to know: 1. If there are any other situations also in which you feel anxious? 2. Does anyone else in your family also have this problem or any other psychological problem? 3. Have you tried any medicines or treatment in the past? 4. Do you consume any substance like tobacco, alcohol? 5. Do have any chronic medical problem like diabetes or blood pressure etc.? For best treatment plan, it is important to seek answers to these questions. Pls feel free to contact for private consultation as well. Warm Regards!
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Everyone including you is free to hold an opinion or a view about other, your struggle to be in control of it is causing social anxiety...Stop avoiding un desirable outcomes....LET GO ...life is a series of positive and negatives just flow and dont expect just one!!!