Too become medium fit
I am 26 years old and my weight is 55 kg and I want to make my body weight near about 65 ..what to do..what medicine I should do take and what food I should use..pls kindly suggest me..as my marriage is near so I want to make my body fit.pls suggest me.and which type of doctor should I contact..

Dr. Harisha N L
Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have Kim Kardashian 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc....do regular exercise without failure...do bulk up exercises like weight lifting etc....consult dietitian for further details