Tongue Rejuvenation 

Biofilm is forming on tongue. Is Tongue Rejuvenation treatment  available in Hyderabad. I did not find any hospital to cure in Google Tongue scrapers are also not working for me Is there any laser treatments available to remove biofilm from Tongue

Doctor Answers (4) on Tongue Rejuvenation 

Clean your tongue regularly with tongue cleaner.  Visit a dentist to rule out any white lesion on your tongue which you might be confused with biofilm.
Hi, Please use tongue scraper or a soft bristle toothbrush to remove the biofilm on the tongue. I am not aware of tongue rejuvenation treatment but you can visit a physician for the same who can also rule out other causes for tongue biofilm.
Hello, you just need to use Tongue cleaners or a few brushes also have specially designed surfaces at the back of the head of the tooth brush to scrape the biofilm on the tongue.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,Dental arts,jayanagar,Bangalore
Hi, its a good thing to brush your tongue everyday after teeth brushing. I am not sure about the availability of tongue rejuvenation treatment at Hyderabad or Bangalore. It is not just biofilm, there can be other reasons for bad breath.
Please visit a dentist to check the reason for bad breath (if there is).