Tongue problem
I'm 29 years old and I'm a smoker. But recently I found some bumps back of my tongue and white color which I tried to remove from tongue scraper but it's not going. What should I do ? I stopped smoking but when I eat spicy foods it's hurting. How should I remove white color and get rid of these bumps

Dr. Prof. Mahendra Raj
Oral Medicine and Radiology 28 yrs exp Chennai

U must consult an expert in Oral Medicine who is a specialist in Mouth and Jaw diseases. U may Practo consult also
Dr. Dinesh Kumar
Endodontist 6 yrs exp Nellore

No need to worry about it. Take multi vitamin tablet once daily. Take diet rich in anti oxidants (citrusfruits). Drink plenty of water. Avoid spicy food.
Dr. Sudhakar
Dentist 17 yrs exp Chennai

Don't worry about this... Avoid tongue scraper don't use it harshly, try to quit smoking and also avoid spicy foods for few days... Don't try to scrape and remove it...Consult nearby Dentist and have a clinical examination and take prescribed mutivitamins... Consume more water, don't let your mouth and tongue dry...