Tongue problem
From last two weeks some small bumps are behind my tongue and also I'm seeing some small bumps on lower side at end of tongue. Actually this is not hurting . First I had throat pain but now it's gone . At the back side there is white color. I have some gastric problems also. I smoke before due this problem I stopped. Kindly suggest me what to do .

Dr. K.S Thamizhselvi
Dentist 7 yrs exp Chennai

Hello sir , It seems to be normal but if you are really concerned visit a dentist and get the opinion.
Dr. Shubhasini A R
Oral Medicine and Radiology 12 yrs exp Bangalore

We all have bumps on the upper surface of the tongue at the back. These are normal. If your bumps extend from the right end to left end of the tongue, they are probably normal. Please post a picture, or consult a dentist or an Oral Medicine specialist for confirmation.
Dr. Prof. Mahendra Raj
Oral Medicine and Radiology 28 yrs exp Chennai

You need to consult a specialist in Oral Medicine who is a an expert in Mouth diseases and cancer. U may either physically consult or Practo Consult with photographs. Tc
Dr. Divya Prakash
Dentist 5 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Please consult a General medicine and ENT doctor first. Sometimes throat infection and gastric problems causes deposits and bumps on tongue.
If everything is okay there then consult an Oral Medicine doctor